Thursday, December 13, 2007

YouTube is Probably for You but Maybe Not For Me

YouTube really is an exciting way for anyone to share their videos with the world. I enjoyed picking some of my favorite subjects and viewing what was offered.

I did have a major problem with it though on some of the videos I attempted to watch. My vision is not the best and I found that I had a hard time focusing my eyes before the videos moved along to the next scenes. I know that it is just a problem with my vision that I have had for years, but it did frustrate me.

I didn't have a problem with all of them though. I particularly enjoyed the 2 KRL videos I watched--the one featuring Dottie Mae and also the one about the notorious and smelly salmon. They seemed to be a bit better quality and my eyes didn't have a problem with them.

To sum it up, I probably will not use this very often, but it is nice to know it is there and available.

No comments: