Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Little Boston Library's Wiki

So far, I have only had a chance to edit our wiki. I wrote up a short history of the branch. I am sure I forgot much, but will keep working on it as a work in progress. One of our staff members (Claudia) will maybe work on this tomorrow and get some photos posted. I would like this to be a joint venture including all of our staff.

I would like to see all of the departments and branches tell us a little about themselves with history and other interesting tidbits.

I think that I would rather have these wikis be internal only--just for KRL staff. I already shared in my earlier blogpost how KRL as a whole could have a Readers' Favorites wiki. This one could have input from both staff and patrons.

1 comment:

krl2pt0 said...

it will be great to see what you and all the LB staff collaborate to come up with.

martha bayley and the CM folks are working on something similar to your "Reader's Favorites" idea. Check out Bell, Book & Blogzilla - share your ideas with them.

bc